Wednesday 6 June 2012

PET/CT post 6 cycles Brentuximab....and maybe Barcelona!!

Massively brilliant! Just checking my blog stats and I have views (lets call them fans....lol) from Brazil!! Actual Brazil!! So - unsubtle hint..yes I would love to come convalesce at your house in Brazil and of course you can take me dancing! Not a problem!

Talking of dancing.....have been looking at getting the train from Alicante to Barcelona whilst we are in Spain as there is a very very cool salsa festival and I sooooooo want to get amongst it! It pretty much doubles the holiday budget...BUT...feels rude not to!  Am totally loving all my salsa classes, the teachers are absolute legends, I am sooo lucky to have access to such awesome classes :) I even converted another NZ mate last night - I made her partake very much against her will and she was pleasantly suprised and may pursue the world of salsa when she gets home (yay - another one!!)

Bank holiday weekend / jubilee/ exmouth festival was TONS of fun despite the pants weather.... Attended a proper street party which put a huge smile on my face (hope to plagarise some pics soon) great music, good catch up...and I took the excuse to wear my fab 'wedding' dress :) Then there were fireworks and bonfire beacons on the beach and just goodwill and love to all men :)

Meanwhile in cancer land- have scan on Friday- pleeeease visualise complete remission, ok I know that means that at some point, I may have to consider, perhaps getting a .......ewwwww job....but, ok I accept this scenario it's a fair cop.

Brentuximab 6 has probably been the easiest I reckon, bit of fatigue that's all , and if anything hair growth! - it's basically out of control! no more annoying anxiety, yes sir I feel pretty good!

Ok well again team I ask you to cross your fingers/toes/claws/fins etc for complete remission!!! Bring it on!!

Huge Love etc

xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment